|UT| New World
Welcome to our website, please register if you are new or login if you are a member.

UT99 Community

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
TNW Servers
TNW Servers

Share | 

Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoD|Diana

PostSubject: Hi   Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Hello,here is Diana.I am 16 and i like your servers Very Happy.I was playing recently on one of your servers and i think an admin banned me by mistake Sad.It says cheating, suiciding and gamekiller I never cheated or played like a moron on your servers. I don t know.... could this be an error ? I am playing with the name CoD|-=Di/-\n@=- but i played with the name Player20 too. Greets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello,

Welcome aboard.

Well since It wasn't me who banned you I can't do anything about it unless i have enough information because i don't know if you got caught in someone else ban or you were the person who got banned.

@Movement can you check on this please?

Btw I don't recommend you to use the nick player(num) anymore. using such a nick brings trouble for players and for admins as well since it usually 90% of times makes you get caught in someone else ban. I believe that's the case here unless Movement proves the otherwise.

Could you tell us where are you from please?

Also on which servers exactly you are banned?

In case if you were caught wrongly in someone else ban you will need to be patient with us and give us all the needed information in order to get you unbanned since it won't be easy to remove your own information from someone else ban. also if that's the case it's still your fault that you got caught in that ban since you used player(numbers) nick Razz

I suggest you the following things:

1. be patient until Movement checks. also until we detect your own information and remove it. (that wont be easy as i said so it will take sometimes until we confirm in your informations)

2. be active in here in the forum to give us more information from time to another in order to get your ban sorted.

one last question, do you use proxy while playing?

We will be waiting for your responds for the questions above, Also if you know your IP, ID from the time which you got banned at. that would be some nice information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ut99.friendhood.net
Movement

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:13 pm

I don't even remember banning a person for cheating.. Maybe I was so upset I put that? But I remember banning a person for exactly  suicide and gamekillng. Give a screen shot of the ban. Also it should say who gave the ban unless its a hardware ban. Also give the name of the server there are way to many for me to search. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello,

I've looked into the ban, Looks like you were caught wrongly there as i thought. I've removed the ban try to re join the servers now.

Let me know if you are able to join now or not.

PS: Don't forget to play with you main nick, you gotta stop using the player20 nick in order to stop yourself from getting caught in the wrong bans. Razz
Back to top Go down
CoD|Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Thanks for removing the ban ,I am able to join the servers now and sorry for answering so late .I won`t use anymore that kind of nicks,it was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tNw|rx

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 am

np you are welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top